Sunday, March 28, 2010

Launch new blog style

Yay! We figured out how to add our own picture as the background to our blog. Yes, we still have a few more tweaks to make it look exactly like want, but we thought you'd enjoy this picture of a smelly old  elephant - and to prove that WE took this picture, here's a shot of us with that same elephant. (We'd backed a little farther away by the time our friends had a chance to take the shot.) More on the safari later, but first we need to fill you in on Maulidi in Lamu (stay tuned)


2 comments:

  1. First, I shall congratulate you on this technological marvel! Nice picture, and I like the slide show. But why don't the column styles extend down the page? Oh, I see... Those are actually part of the picture, haha. You have a lot to learn about CSS :) Maybe when I'm bored one day I'll fix it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's CSS? Just kidding, sorta. This is the same pre-made blog we had before with the picture swapped out - I could just increase the picture size, but I'd rather put a fixed (or do I mean floating) footer on the bottom to take the rest of the space. -der

    ReplyDelete